Work with us
- NHS TCS 2018: Band 3
- £17,787 - £20,448 per annum
- Today at 23:59
Health Education England is committed to recruiting the best person for the job, based solely on their ability and individual merit as measured against the criteria for the role; through a process that is fair, open, consistent and free from discrimination. Health Education England supports the values and pledges of the NHS Constitution.
We are committed to being a diverse and an inclusive employer and will build a culture where all employees are valued, respected and acknowledged. We strive to ensure that no individual receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of their gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, colour, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership status, transgender status, HIV status, social background, trade union membership or non-membership and is placed at a disadvantage by requirements or conditions that cannot be shown to be justifiable.
HEE have policies and procedures in place to ensure that all applicants and employees are treated fairly and consistently. We are proud to showcase our accreditation and ongoing commitment to Disability Confident, being an Inclusive Employer, a Stonewall Diversity Champion, our bronze award from the Defence Recognition Scheme, and we are delighted to support Apprenticeships and Tommy’s pregnancy at work scheme.
We are inviting applications for a GP Induction and Refresher (I&R) Support Administrator to join the GP I&R Scheme to support the GP returning to practice across Health Education England.
The role entails but is not exhaustive of:
- Providing administrative support to the General Practice Induction and Refresher Scheme in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Providing administrative support to the HEE Midlands and East Retention scheme.
- To liaise with the Induction & Refresher Clinical Lead and COGPED representative and attend national meetings.
- To liaise extensively with local offices with respect to the Induction & Refresher programme placements
- Coordinating national assessments to include liaison with third parties.
- To liaise with local GP practices to identify to placements and support the identification and ratification of returner practices.
- Providing administrative support for Induction & Refresher activities to include venue booking; invoice/expense processing; database updates.
- Managing the national and local Induction & Refresher inboxes on a daily basis.
- Lead by example to ensure delivery of an excellent customer service in line with the Recruitment Team KPI’s. Work collaboratively across PMDE
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
National Recruitment Manager