Work with us
- Personal Assistant
- NHS AfC: Band 5
- St Chads Court, Birmingham
- £22,128 - £28,746
- 24/04/2018 23:59
IMPORTANT NOTE ON COMPLETION OF REFERENCE SECTION OF APPLICATION FORM
All references from current and previous employers, will be sought and must cover a minimum of 3 years employment. Therefore, when completing the reference section of your application form, please give the address, telephone number and work email address of each of your current/previous line managers that cover 3 years employment. Failure to complete this section may result in your application not being processed.
Health Education England Midlands & East are currently recruiting to the role of PA to Senior Leaders within the Regional Office.
The role offers an exciting opportunity for those that have worked previously as an EA/PA to a Board Member or Director. The successful candidate will be part of the regional business management team and support the senior leaders within the Midlands & East office to deliver their part of the regional agenda.
The role will include:
- Supporting senior committees, including regional and national workstreams.
- Drafting briefing papers, preparing meeting papers, minute taking and preparing presentations.
- Line management and or supervisory responsibilities.
- Contribute to regional workstreams on behalf of the Regional Head of Office and Regional Business Manager.
- Provide high quality project, service initiatives and administrative support including information and analysis to meet the organisations needs.
- Responsible for high level co-ordination between Midlands and East Regional Business Management Team, the Executive team and Senior Managers within HEE in order to initiate/produce reports, briefings, board papers etc. for meetings and key stakeholder meetings/events
For further information regarding the role, please review the job description attached to this advert.
Interview Date: TBC
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
For an informal discussion about working as a PA to Directors, please contact Lyndie Jones Regional Business Manager: Lyndie.firstname.lastname@example.org