Work with us
- NHS AfC: Band 8c
- £56,665 - £69,168
- 26/10/2017 23:59
IMPORTANT NOTE ON COMPLETION OF REFERENCE SECTION OF APPLICATION FORM
All references from current and previous employers, will be sought and must cover a minimum of 3 years employment. Therefore, when completing the reference section of your application form, please give the address, telephone number and work email address of each of your current/previous line managers that cover 3 years employment. Failure to complete this section may result in your application not being processed.
Health Education England in the Midlands and East Region has an exciting new role for a Regional Associate Clinical Lead
Reporting to the Chief Nurse/AHP Lead working across Midlands and East region with a specific focus on the East of England. As a member of the clinical team you will support the delivery of key objectives including working with nursing/AHP and workforce leaders across the care settings. The successful candidate will be an experienced and influential clinical leader with a track record of delivery and effective stakeholder engagement.
The post holder will be accountable for:
• Supporting the Regional Chief Nurse in the local implementation of Programmes and the HEE nursing policy e.g. Shape of Caring/Raising the Bar
• Supporting the health and care system in the East of England to address shortages in workforce numbers, particularly those within the nursing, midwifery and the Allied Health Professions
• Actively engaging with the leaders within Local Workforce Action Boards in the East of England and colleagues from NHSE, NHSI, CQC, Commissioners, Local Authorities and Providers to gain a shared vision and commitment to transformation programmes to maximise adoption and spread.
• Ensuring a strong patient and public voice through assigned Clinical work streams.
• Develop and promote opportunities to reskill the existing workforce, including identifying any new roles.
• Supporting the development of AHPs and clinical support professionals across the East of England
Please note the post holder will be required to work predominantly in the East of England and be based at the Local office in Fulbourn, Cambridge
This post will be subject to a ‘pooled’ recruitment exercise. The pools that exist are as follows:
This post will be subject to a ‘pooled’ recruitment exercise. The pools that exist are as follows
Round 1: Existing HEE staff at risk from the CSR implementation process
Round 2: Existing HEE staff with an alternative outcome
Round 3: External candidates
For an informal discussion please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).