Work with us
- Fixed term 12-14 months
- Victoria House, Fulbourn
- £13,618 per annum
- 25/04/2018 23:59
IMPORTANT NOTE ON COMPLETION OF REFERENCE SECTION OF APPLICATION FORM
All references from current and previous employers, will be sought and must cover a minimum of 3 years employment. Therefore, when completing the reference section of your application form, please give the address, telephone number and work email address of each of your current/previous line managers that cover 3 years employment. Failure to complete this section may result in your application not being processed.
We are looking to recruit a motivated, ambitious and responsible individual to join our Quality and Commissioning Team as an Apprentice at Health Education England. The Apprentice role is targeted for someone who would like to develop a career as an Administrator, but at this stage doesn’t have the necessary qualifications or experience to take that first step.
· Provide a supportive team for you to work within, to help you develop your skills and understanding of administrative roles
· Provide time out for you to gain qualifications to help you in your career
· Give you experience of working within a busy NHS organisation
· Be keen to learn and committed
· Have a ‘can do’ attitude
· Be willing to step outside your comfort zone! This is a great opportunity to gain experience and insight into working within a very busy team within the NHS.
· As part of the Apprenticeship Programme you would be required to work towards and achieve an Apprenticeship in Business and Administration. (Details and level of Apprenticeship will be discussed on appointment).
Please note this position is for a junior position and post holders will need to be interested in completing a Level 2 in Business Administration. You must not hold any qualifications higher than a Level 4.
To be eligible to apply you must be at least 16 years of age, living in England and not in full-time education.
A commitment to contributing to quality of patient care from all of our staff is very important to us; please review the NHS Constitution and visit our website for further information.
The position is available for immediate start.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
If you would like to have an informal chat with us to learn more about the role and Apprenticeship programme, please contact : Christine.email@example.com