Work with us
- NHS TCS 2018: Band 4
- 37.5 per week
- Blenheim House, Leeds
- £20,150 - £23,363
- 17/12/2018 23:59
Health Education England is committed to recruiting the best person for the job, based solely on their ability and individual merit as measured against the criteria for the role; through a process that is fair, open, consistent and free from discrimination. Health Education England supports the values and pledges of the NHS Constitution.
We are committed to being a diverse and an inclusive employer and will build a culture where all employees are valued, respected and acknowledged. We strive to ensure that no individual receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of their gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, colour, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership status, transgender status, HIV status, social background, trade union membership or non-membership and is placed at a disadvantage by requirements or conditions that cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We are looking for a Junior Workforce Analyst to join the HR Workforce Team at Health Education England. These are great opportunities for someone who may have previous experience in an analyst or similar role, to join the team.
You will work as part of a small Workforce Team and will assist in the provision, analysis and presentation of accurate, complete, quality-assured and timely workforce information across the organisation. Data will be derived from a number of sources including Electronic Staff Record (ESR), Learning Management Systems (OLM) and Finance systems.
The role will include maintaining the ESR and its supporting work structures, Care Identity Service (CIS) user database, and HR input to HEE Integrated Performance reporting. The post holders will be required to run regular and ad hoc reports, and providing information to systems which interface with ESR.
The post holder will report to the Senior Workforce Information Manager, under the guidance of the Senior Workforce Analyst and will assist them in ensuring the workforce architecture within HEE is robust, fit for purpose and meets high quality standards.
The qualities we are looking for are:
- Excellent IT Skills (working knowledge of Microsoft Office and o365)
- Strong knowledge and experience of using full range of Excel software functionality
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience of collating information from many sources to contribute to reports
- Demonstrable experience of working with an electronic system which records staff data (e.g. ESR, training system, payroll or finance system)
- Working knowledge of virtual meeting technology (skype, webex, etc)
- Methodical and reliable, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
About Health Education England
We employ nearly 2,500 people, most of whom are based in local teams across England.
We recruit doctors and dentists into training and we fund and support the training of a range of multi-professional staff and apprentices. We are responsible for supporting the NHS Constitution and embedding the NHS Values into everyday activity in the NHS.
We operate a single system of dispersed leadership. We work alongside a range of other national system leaders, such as the Department of Health and NHS England, as well as the providers of local NHS services and higher education institutions.
We believe that the most important resource the NHS has is its people. Without a skilled workforce there is no NHS. There are few careers that are as rewarding as one in the NHS, or that give you the opportunity to work with such a variety of people. Each and every one of us can make a positive difference to patient care.
Benefits of working for Health Education England
- 27 days annual leave, plus bank holidays (Increases to 33 days dependant on service)
- Enrolment into a comprehensive employer pension (NHS Pension Scheme) or the NEST Pension Scheme
- Dedicated Opportunities for career progression and personal development
- Comprehensive package of additional staff benefits including:
- Employee Assistance Programme including legal support
- Eye Care Voucher Scheme
- Access to a health care plan
- HASSRA- Health and leisure discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- NHS Discount across a wide range of shops, restaurants and retailers
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Andy Morgan, Senior Workforce Information Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0300 323 0201