Work with us
- Default Home
- NHS AfC: Band 7
- Fixed term until 31/03/19
- Blenheim House
- £31696 - £41787
- 30/04/2018 23:59
IMPORTANT NOTE ON COMPLETION OF REFERENCE SECTION OF APPLICATION FORM
All references from current and previous employers, will be sought and must cover a minimum of 3 years employment. Therefore, when completing the reference section of your application form, please give the address, telephone number and work email address of each of your current/previous line managers that cover 3 years employment. Failure to complete this section may result in your application not being processed.
This exciting, year long secondment (until 31/3/19) in Health Education England, is to play a key role in the national Quality and Patient Team within the Directorate of Education & Quality. The post holder will be responsible for managing a range of projects in support of the programme objectives, which include the continual development and implementation of:
- HEE Quality Strategy and Framework
- education quality indicators, working closely with national Information Development and Business Intelligence functions and regional Quality leads and teams
- a quality governance structure to support the escalation and management of education quality concerns
- relationships with the key internal and external stakeholders and networks
- a number of education quality related workstreams and mandate projects
This role will be required to undertake a number of specific projects and will also include:
- liaison with appropriate functions to develop virtual teams across national programmes to support delivery of the HEE Quality Strategy and Framework
- the management of all corporate business returns, including planning, project and financial returns
- environmental scanning for opportunities and threats/risks in relation to the HEE Quality Strategy and Framework suggesting recommendations to realise the opportunities and mitigate the risks
- the organisation of stakeholder events, including the Quality Scrutiny Forum and Professional/System Regulator events including the development and delivery of presentations to key internal and external stakeholder groups
- take a lead role on behalf of the Quality and Patient Safety team for the interface with the HEE Information Strategy ensuring that the team are kept up to date with the latest developments and assessing the impact of those development on the delivery of the HEE Quality Strategy and Framework
- represent the Quality and Patient Safety team at external events and have the confidence to deliver presentations and handle difficult questions confidently
- co-ordination of national consultation responses on behalf of HEE
- work with the Communications team to identify and manage effective communication materials and channels in order to deliver the HEE Quality Strategy and Framework
- national travel with occasional overnight stays
This is a great opportunity for an experienced project manager, who is a self-motivated professional, with a positive, enthusiastic and efficient approach to join the Quality and Patient Safety team and work at a national level.
The job description and person specification are an outline of the tasks, responsibilities and outcomes required of the role. The job holder will carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required by their line manager. The job description and person specification may be reviewed on an ongoing basis in accordance with the changing needs of the Department and the Organisation.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
If you are interested in applying for this post and would like to speak to a member of the team please contact email@example.com