Work with us
- Project Management
- NHS TCS 2018: Band 6
- Fixed Term/Secondment until November 2019
- 22.5 hours per week
- NHS Leadership Academy
- £28,050 - £36,644 pro-rata
- 23/12/2018 23:59
Health Education England is committed to recruiting the best person for the job, based solely on their ability and individual merit as measured against the criteria for the role; through a process that is fair, open, consistent and free from discrimination. Health Education England supports the values and pledges of the NHS Constitution.
We are committed to being a diverse and an inclusive employer and will build a culture where all employees are valued, respected and acknowledged. We strive to ensure that no individual receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of their gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, colour, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership status, transgender status, HIV status, social background, trade union membership or non-membership and is placed at a disadvantage by requirements or conditions that cannot be shown to be justifiable.
The aim of the national NHS Leadership Academy, Health Education England is to deliver outstanding leadership development, at all levels across the healthcare workforce.
This role will:
- Provide an opportunity for development as a member of a high performing and supportive team
- Provide specific and significant project coordination, ensuring effective planning, management and delivery to various work streams. This will include the identification, monitoring, collation of identified leadership, development & quality improvement interventions that have been self-assessed against the Leadership Development Endorsement Model (LDEM)
- Managing relevant communications activity with development leads held within the national NHS Leadership Academy, regional NHS Leadership Academies, NHS Improvement and NHS England
- Monitoring the progress and evaluation of interventions being self-assessed.
- Develop and support a consistent support to the management of the project; working in partnership with the other project work stream functions. This includes working to integrate the LDEM framework and self-assessed interventions onto the NHS Leadership & Development Exchange digital platform
- Include being an active member of working groups within the NHSLDE/LDEM programme.
- Arranging events and workshops; facilitating and monitoring progress to ensure successful delivery including post activity evaluation.
Interview Date: to be confirmed.
Please note: For current NHS employees, this role will be offered on a secondment basis.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Tel: 07917 368 425