Work with us
- Project Management
- NHS TCS 2018: Band 7
- Fixed Term or Secondment for 6 months
- 37.5 hours per week
- Blenheim House
- £33,222 - £43,041 pro-rata
- 19/12/2018 23:59
Health Education England is committed to recruiting the best person for the job, based solely on their ability and individual merit as measured against the criteria for the role; through a process that is fair, open, consistent and free from discrimination. Health Education England supports the values and pledges of the NHS Constitution.
We are committed to being a diverse and an inclusive employer and will build a culture where all employees are valued, respected and acknowledged. We strive to ensure that no individual receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of their gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, colour, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership status, transgender status, HIV status, social background, trade union membership or non-membership and is placed at a disadvantage by requirements or conditions that cannot be shown to be justifiable.
The Education and Quality, national team within HEE are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Assistant Project manager to support the Programme Lead and Clinical Director responsible for the International GP national programme in HEE, providing support with project and business management to the programme.
The post will sit within the Primary Care Team and duties will include:
· Project manage the programme whilst supporting other projects/workstreams within the team
· Manage the programme management business support function, including developing and managing the teams plans, progress and reporting including developing risk and issue management.
· Assist in the development of papers, reports and briefing to enable effective decision making and progress reporting.
· Build effective relationships with colleagues within partner organisations most notably NHS England national and regional teams.
· Liaise with appropriate functions across national programmes
· Manage all corporate business returns, including planning and workforce returns
· Develop and implement a content management system to ensure information is properly managed and best practice is shared across the team, Directorate and the wider NHS organisation
· Oversight and management of all aspects of the programme budgets
The post holder may on occasion be required to travel. Ideally based in Leeds however other locations will be considered.
For current NHS employees, this post will be offered on a secondment basis.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Anne Harvey - Programme Lead - IGPR and I&R