Work with us
- Project Administrator
- NHS TCS 2018: Band 4
- 37.5 hours per week
- Stewart House
- £20,150 - £23,363 Pro Rata (Inclusive of High Cost Area Supplement)
- 22/11/2018 23:59
Health Education England is committed to recruiting the best person for the job, based solely on their ability and individual merit as measured against the criteria for the role; through a process that is fair, open, consistent and free from discrimination. Health Education England supports the values and pledges of the NHS Constitution.
We are committed to being a diverse and an inclusive employer and will build a culture where all employees are valued, respected and acknowledged. We strive to ensure that no individual receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of their gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, colour, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership status, transgender status, HIV status, social background, trade union membership or non-membership and is placed at a disadvantage by requirements or conditions that cannot be shown to be justifiable.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Health Education England's National Urgent and Emergency Care Programme team. The role includes providing general administrative support to a series of complex, high profile projects within the programme aiming to address workforce issues across urgent and emergency care on a national scale.
The work will include:
- Managing electronic diaries and arranging meetings
- Providing secretariat support for meetings, including the production and
- distribution of agendas, taking minutes and arranging venues
- Booking and monitoring travel and accommodation
- Processing invoices and purchase orders
- Managing ad hoc queries and communication to the team
- Maintaining effective admin and project documents and systems such as risk registers and project plans
Interview date: Wednesday 28th November 2018.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact