Work with us
- This post is only open to internal applicants.
- NHS AfC: Band 5
- Three Piccadilly Place, Manchester. OR Willow Terrace Road, University of Leeds OR Waterfront 4, Newcastle
- Manchester, Leeds or Newcastle
- £22,128 - £28,746
- 25/04/2018 23:59
IMPORTANT NOTE ON COMPLETION OF REFERENCE SECTION OF APPLICATION FORM
All references from current and previous employers, will be sought and must cover a minimum of 3 years employment. Therefore, when completing the reference section of your application form, please give the address, telephone number and work email address of each of your current/previous line managers that cover 3 years employment. Failure to complete this section may result in your application not being processed.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, and organised individual to join the North Finance Team at Health Education England.
- We are looking for a highly motivated, hardworking individual, who will assist in the provision of financial information and advice to budget holders regarding funding of Training and Education.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum 1 years’ experience working in a finance environment. They should be able to demonstrate accurate and competent use of MS Office but specifically proficient in the use of Excel. They should have the ability to effectively communicate information to both finance and non-finance staff and be able to work to strict deadlines.
- HEE will consider providing support to obtaining professional finance qualifications.
- The role will be based at one of our offices in either Leeds, Manchester or Newcastle dependent on successful candidate.
- If you are committed to a challenging but rewarding work environment we want to hear from you.
- Interviews are anticipated to be held in the week commencing 23rd April.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
- Hayley Myers 0161 625 7187 or
- Judith Pummell 07918 364047