Work with us
- General Practice
- NHS Medical & Dental: GP Educator
- Fixed Term until 31 March 2019
- 2 sessions per week
- £83,451 pa
- 22/02/2018 23:59
IMPORTANT NOTE ON COMPLETION OF REFERENCE SECTION OF APPLICATION FORM
All references from current and previous employers, will be sought and must cover a minimum of 3 years employment. Therefore, when completing the reference section of your application form, please give the address, telephone number and work email address of each of your current/previous line managers that cover 3 years employment. Failure to complete this section may result in your application not being processed.
GP Training Programme Director
Health Education England Thames Valley is looking to appoint a new GP Programme Director role within the Thames Valley GP School. This post will have a wide remit which will include:
- Practice approval visits (oversight alongside the Associate GP Dean as well as undertaking visits)
- GP School-wide Foundation and GP liaison
- Out of Hours quality management, including actual visits as well as assisting the Associate GP Dean with OOH liaison
- Contribution towards the new educational arena of International General Practitioners
- Other special projects as and when required
Applicants should have a deep understanding of the world of GP postgraduate medical education.
The post will be paid at salary level GP00 (reviewed after 1 year in post and possibly uplifted to GP01). It is for 2 sessions per week and will be, initially, fixed term until 31 March 2019.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
For further information please contact Richard Mumford, GP Dean, on 07776 304442
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01823 361149